Our 2016/2017 Tax Planning Guide is now available. The election of a new President in addition to Republicans retaining control of Congress could result in significant changes in tax laws in the upcoming year. Our online Tax Planning Guide will give you access to updated tax and financial planning information throughout the year as legislative changes are made. Feel free to forward it to friends and family who you think might find it interesting or helpful. We hope this guide will prove to be a convenient resource for you throughout the year. Just a few of the topics covered in the guide are:
- Changes to some business and individual tax filing deadlines effective in 2017
- Tax planning for investments and net investment income tax
- How real estate can reduce your tax obligation
- Tax strategies, succession and retirement planning for business owners
- Charitable giving strategies
- Tips related to managing income and deductions to minimize alternative minimum tax
If you have any questions after reviewing the information presented, please do not hesitate to give us a call.